DINING AT BEARNA GOLF CLUB
With its breath taking views and tasteful refurbishment Bearna Golf Club is now open from Monday to Sunday for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Whether you are looking for a light snack, a group event or an intimate meal, all tastes are catered for with an extensive wine list to complement a broad selection of dishes – from the relaxed, convivial atmosphere of the Bar to the bright, and fine dining experience in the club Restaurant.
With panoramic views of Galway from every corner of the restaurant, it is the ideal location for dinner and Sunday lunch, private parties and special occasions.
Using local produce, our team are creating a menu that will bring all the best of flavours from the West of Ireland to the table.
For reservations please phone:
- Pan fried local mackerel on toasted ciabatta and warm potato salad
- Steamed mussels in a red pepper, garlic and tomato broth
- Wild Atlantic crab claws served with garlic butter or Bearnaise sauce
- Wild mushroom risotto, Parmesan shavings and pesto drizzle
- Warm bluebell falls goats cheese with apple and walnut salad with an apricot chutney
- Galway bay seafood chowder with homemade brown bread
- Cream soup of the day homemade brown bread
- Chicken Caesar salad crispy bacon garlic croutons and Parmesan shavings
(Available also as a vegetarian option)
- Slow braised Connemara lamb shank served with parsnip puree, boulongere potatoes and lamb jus
- Aberdeen Angus 10 oz. rib eye steak, saute onion and mushrooms, hand cut. Chips served with either creamy peppercorn sauce or garlic butter
- 10 oz. Fillet of Irish beef wrapped in streaky bacon, salsa verde, red onion marmalade and hand cut chips
- Homemade beef burgers in toasted bap, bacon and cheese, tomato relish served with hand cut chips and side salad
- Pan fried wild Atlantic fillet of trout with served with ratatouille and a tarragon sauce
- Baked monkfish wrapped in Parma ham served with dauphinoise potatoes and a wholegrain mustard sauce
- Baked organic wild salmon served with pak choi and a Bearnaise sauce
- Beer battered cod served with mushy peas, french fries and a side salad
- Roasted Mediterranean vegetable lasagna tossed green salad and toasted garlic bread (v)
- Sticky toffee pudding
- Chocolate fudge cake
- Deep apple pie a la mode
- Irish liqueur cheesecake
- Lemon meringue pie
- Selection of Irish cheese gubbeen, milleens brie, bluebell falls goats cheese, cashel blue, carrigaline, cooleeney
A great place for food and drinks. Has a great view while you eat this is a must and will certainly call back even though we don’t play golf Brian Clifford, Sligo